Real Estate in St. Martins, New Brunswick
Learn More About St. Martins, New Brunswick
St. Martins is a village on the Bay of Fundy in Saint John County, New Brunswick, Canada.
The village was founded as Quaco by 1783 by soldiers from the disbanded loyalist King’s Orange Rangers. It was incorporated in 1967. Led by shipbuilders such as James Moran, it was the third most productive shipbuilding town in the Maritimes, producing over 500 ships. Shipbuilding declined after the 1870s and today tourism is the major industry.
St. Martins Sea Caves
the beach and tidal harbour
the start of the Fundy Trail,
two covered bridges and the Quaco Head Lighthouse
The Quaco Museum and Library