Real Estate in Cudworth, Saskatchewan
Learn More About Cudworth, Saskatchewan
Cudworth is a small Canadian town located approximately 85 km north east of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in the Minnichinas hills. Cudworth is in hilly partially forested country east of the South Saskatchewan River. The area is part of the aspen parkland biome.
Cudworth had a population of 770 people in 2011. It has a public K-12 school, 60 local businesses and 3 churches serving the rural area surrounding it. It is surrounded by a large agricultural community. The first pioneers settled the area west of modern-day Cudworth in the late 19th century. German settlers arrived in 1903 and settled in nearby Leofeld, Saskatchewan.
When the village was established in 1911 it was named after the English philosopher Ralph Cudworth. Present day Cudworth continues to consist mainly of families with Ukrainian, and German origins.