Very Affordable Home With Beautiful Finishes
61 Parkland Dr, Moncton, New Brunswick E1A 3S3
Detached House with 4 Bedrooms and 1.5 Bathrooms.
About this property
Many attractive features and extremely affordable living for a move in ready house. It looks small from the outside, but it has an addition on the back and has an open concept making the house feel very spacious with 3 finished levels. The house has been professionally repainted and new light fixtures installed. A new garage door and updated electrical.
• All hardwood and tile on upstairs and main level. New back-splash and ledge stone in kitchen.
• 4 bedrooms: 2 good sized upstairs (one is currently converted to an amazing walk in closet but is easily changed back and we are willing to do this prior to moving). One large bedroom on the main level (currently being used as a music room and office) and finally one in the basement that has a large legal sized window that has easy exit access.
• 1 full bath up and half bath on the main level which has been completely updated this week
• Separate dining room with open concept to living room and large kitchen that has been completely updated this week.
• Main floor laundry off of the kitchen with a huge baker's rack for tons of storage.
• Downstairs has another family room and large storage area with 4th bedroom
• Brand new top of the line ($6000) doors with antique glass knob handles installed in every room to keep the original character of the home
• Electric forced air with heat pump that offers air conditioning in the summer
• Property taxes are $2300
• Extremely well insulated with $200 equalized hydro with all new windows
Very affordable living for the quality of this home.
It is an amazingly convenient location; you can literally get to every hot spot in the city quickly and avoid traffic.
We have many more pictures; for private viewing contact Jeff at 850-0074
detached outdoor Parking with 3 spots
Hot Water Heater
Special Rooms (Not Bedrooms)Dining Room