ATTACHED SINGLE/SEMIS , THE CHIANTI 1745 SQ.FT
#4499 - ECLIPSE WAY, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 0X5
Semi-Detached House with 3 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms.
About this property
• Clay brick exterior and/or vinyl and/or stone with
coloured mortar or other materials, as per design.
• Colours to be predetermined by architect as per
• Prefinished, virtually maintenance-free aluminum
soffits, fascia, eavestroughing and downspouts.
• Sandstone or similar front windowsills, with
keystone on top of lintel where brick and/or stone
• All vinyl windows. Casement front windows with
bars and transoms, as per design.
• Double doors or single with sidelights and transom,
as per plans.
• Venetian bronze plated (or similar) grip set, and dead
bolt on front entry door.
• Decorative house numbers.
• Roll-up garage doors with windows, as per plans.
• Precast concrete slabs on front walkways, as per
• Walkout condition: 5' sliding patio door and
additional windows in basement, with main floor
• Lookout condition: Main floor wood deck and larger
windows at rear of home in basement.
• 25-year manufacturer’s warranty, self-sealing asphalt
shingles per pre-determined colour scheme.
• Front and rear lawns to be fully graded and sodded.
• All exterior doors and windows to be fully caulked
with premium quality slow setting caulking.
• Two-stage asphalt-paved driveway.
• Quality vanity cabinets with durable laminate
• All sinks and tubs to be fitted with chrome finish,
single lever faucets.
• All vanity sinks fitted with shut-off valves.
• Oval Roman bathtub in master ensuite with choice
of ceramic tiles for tub surround, as per plans.
• Wall-mounted glass plate mirror on top of all vanities.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Choice of cabinets from builder’s standard samples.
• Choice of ceramic floor and wall tiles from builder’s
• Choice of ceramic tiles around deck mounted tub
from builder’s standard samples.
• Choice of premium kitchen cabinets with durable
laminate countertops from bu
attached indoor Parking with 2 spots
Heating, Ventilation and CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
Special Rooms (Not Bedrooms)Dining Room