Great House Full of Charm & Character
22 Kidd Close, Red Deer, Alberta T4P 3X6
Detached House with 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms.
About this property
Beautifully built 1128 sq ft. bi-level home has been immaculately maintained, very unique design, must be seen. House was built in 2005 and is in new condition, no kids, no pets, no smoking.
- 2 bedrooms up with hardwood floors
- Tile & hardwood throughout, no carpet
- Vaulted ceilings and beautiful crown moulding, including master bedroom and main bathroom
- Roughed in for central vac
- Kitchen has white cabinets, farm sink & under cabinet lighting
- Fully finished with tiled floors & in floor heat
- 2 bedrooms
- Full bath with custom tiled tub surround
- 2nd kitchen in basement including stove & dishwasher. No fridge is included but there is a spot for one
- Tile extends under the kitchen cabinets so kitchen could easily be removed
- 24x24 rear detached garage with radiant heater & 8ft door
- Gravelled parking pad beside garage
- Enclosed under deck storage
- Yard is fenced on both sides and the back yard could easily be enclosed
- 16’ x 10’ deck 6.23' from the ground
- Close to schools, parks & public transit
- 48.5’ x 113’ lot
- 2 Electric stoves
- 2 Dishwashers
- 1 Fridge
- 1 Built in microwave (as is)
- 1 Washer
- 1 Dryer
- All window coverings
- Garage heater
- 2 garage door openers
30 days/neg possession.
Showings by appointment only.
For Sale by Owner. The realtors’ commissions have been taken off the list price so the home is priced to sell. Agents with buyers welcome. $4,500 finders fee to buyer’s realtor.
I have a business in Calgary and I am ready to move there. I have tried the whole listing with a realtor thing and didn’t get the results I was hoping for so it’s time to sell it on my own.
detached indoor Parking with 2 spots
Hot Water Heater
Heating, Ventilation and CoolingCentral Heating
Special Rooms (Not Bedrooms)Dining Room
Indoor Amenities and UpgradesHigh Ceilings
In Law Suite